Wednesday, October 20, 2010

:) I am so happy to be blogging again. My life has been turned upside down and lots of things have changed but a few things remain the same.

So, whats changed. Well I had been sick for a while and its hard to explain its not that I way dying I just felt horrible all the time and was constantly tired. I lost my job which in it self would seem horrible but was truly a blessing in disguise. I hated my job and was very unhappy there and it made me a miserable person. After I lost my job I became even more sick and ended up needing surgery. Who would have thought that a little gallbladder could have caused me so many issues.

I am now back in school. Will someone please tell me whats wrong with me, why at 27 would I go back to school. Truth be told .. I LOVE it. I am happy and super excited about a new career its something completely different then what I have done in the past. I cant wait for school to be completed and to start working again. Yep, I am crazy .. I love working!

So whats the same? I am still very much submissive and still very much in love with TheWiz666. We have been together for 2 years and 7 months. We have had lots of good times and a few not so good times. I think because both of our lives are changing so drastically right now that it has effected our relationship in a negative way but because we have always had a strong relationship built on friendship and honesty we are working through this difficult time and finally seeing the bright side of things again. I love him with all my heart and will try to work through anything to see our relationship succeed.

I want to try to write in my blog at least a few times a week. Mostly based on prompts but at times it will be random rants and thoughts or things that 666 wants me to write about and express.

His Angel



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I look forward to reading more.

Mollyxxx

His Angel said...

Thank you .. you are very sweet :)