Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Evil Hanger 

Earlier this week 666 had asked me to buy pant hangers and as soon as he mentioned it I had a pretty good idea what he had planed for them and believe me it was never for hanging pants :) So yesterday, while out shopping I did buy said hangers and after teasing each other back and forth all day I was quite a horny mess. I wish I could say that our night went completely smooth but my sassy and stuburn side came out and almost cost us our night. 

Even before I was told to gather my things I was completely drenched. Something about being with him just turns me on. I was told to strip and as I slid my panties down my thighs I was greeted with a dripping wet cunt. I was told to crawl to get my things (hanger, string, water bottles, butt plug and vibrator) and come back with a toy in my mouth. Crawling is humiliating to me, something about being on my hands and knees with my tits swaying just gets to me. I quickly gathered my things and came back with my vibrator in my mouth. I was told to keep the vibrator in my mouth and I wasn't in much of a position to argue. 

I didn't have to wait long to be told to attach the hanger to my tits. I was told to clamp them on deep and of course I knew this was so they didn't slip off easily. I wont burden you all with the small details but I was eventually told that I was to attach a full water bottle and let it dangle. It pulled nicely on my nipples making me breath heavy and drip even more. I have to admit that I was very nervous when I was told to attach the second one. I resisted a little knowing that the pain would be much more intense. I was told I could do it slowly, so I slowly added the weight and the pain was quite intense and a little to much for the hanger as the clips slid off, all I can say is OUCH.  It took a few times before we got the right water combo, of 1 full and the other 1/3 full to stay on. During out play session I also was told to crawl to the kitchen with the bottles attached. I have to say I think this was my favorite part of the night. It was humiliating and I loved the feeling of having to drag the bottles with my tits, it made me feel oh so submissive and so very turned on. 

After some intense play and some very sensitive nipples I was rewarded with some vibrator play and *sigh* a plug in my rear. I was quiet working up and enjoyed fucking my pussy with my vibrator while my hand bumped into my clit making me squirm even more. After playing I was still horny and went to bed still feeling the effects of it all. I am completely grateful for our time together and loved every min of it .. even being completely exhausted today from lack of sleep and having some very sensitive nipples to remind me of our fun. I love you Master and am so excited to feel your dominance and control over me again.




xoxo
His Angel



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to do anything to my nipples, I am way to scared, but reading about yours makes me excited and I want to try something similiar. =)

His Angel said...

I am glad reading my post inspired you a bit .. anything new is scary just start out small and experiment.