Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Angelic Slut,

Four incredible months have elapsed since you made the wonderful offer of the gift of submission to me on the 18th (6+6+6) of March. We have been friends for much longer. It means so very much to me, the time that we have spent and grown together ...

We have had great pleasure and fun together. Choker, hotel, shopping, doorway, skirts, shoes, coins, paper, gag, ice, corsets, no panties, rope, stories, photos, telephone calls, pegs, dirty-fun, vibrators, and plugs. You have made me feel very proud and happy.

You have made great progress in your desire to lose weight. I have tryed to be your greatest motivator and cheerleader with diet and the gym itself. You should be very proud of all of your accomplishments.

You are SPECIAL and you are LOVED.

I have lots of plans for you ... decades worth.... EVIL plans!

Love,
Me (666 )

1 comment:

His Angel said...

Sir,

I was so excited to see that you posted something .. and even more excited when I seen the sweet post you left me!!

We have done so much together and that list just goes to prove it *blush* I cant wait to do more fun things with you!!

I love this part:

I have lots of plans for you ... decades worth.... EVIL plans!

I guess your keeping me for a while hehe

I love you so much

xoxo
Your Angel