Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First things First

Hi to anyone out there reading my blog. For a while now I have been thinking about starting a blog so that I have an outlet to express myself outside the Academy. I talked to TheWiz666 about it and him and I decided that it is something we both would like.


Recently I have been going though a lot and dealing with a lot of emotions. This is effecting me both online and in my real life. I often deal with insecurities, not being sure if I am good enough. This is slowly getting better Wiz has helped me so much and his constant reassurance is so amazing. Everyday I love and appreciate him a little more.


A while back I found this submissive creed ... it is in so many ways the way I wish to be as a submissive:


I will communicate with complete honesty my needs, desires,
limits, and experience. I realize that failing to do so will not only
prevent my Master and I from having the best experience
possible, but can also lead to physical and emotional harm. I will
not try to manipulate my Master. I will not push to make a scene
go the way I feel it should. I will keep an open mind about trying
things that I am not accustomed to or comfortable with and
expanding my limits. I will continue to grow as a submissive and
as a human being. I will accept the responsibility of discovering
what pleases my Master, and will do my best to fulfill His wishes
and desires. I will not allow myself to be harmed or abused, I
know that submissive does not equal "doormat".


I will be courteous and helpful to my fellow submissives, I will
share my knowledge and experiences with others in the hope
that they will learn from where I have been I will take the time
to help those new to the scene start out on the correct path.


I will be responsive to my Master, I will not try to hide what my
mind and body are feeling so that I may assist Him in His
responsibilities as my
Authority, I know
that Dominants are not telepathists, and will not expect my Master
to know thought or
feelings
which I do not share.


I will never think myself a "better" submissive because I choose to
submitt on a
different level than
another. I will not be boastful of experiences I have had as a sub. I
know that my
actions reflect
upon my Master, and will do my best to help others see him in a
positive way, I will not
intentionally embarrass or displease my Master.


Above all, I will wear my title of submissive with honor, I will never
cause others to
think that being submissive means to be weak or sub~human.
I will take pride in who and what I am, and
will never show myself in a negative way.


Author Unknown


If you would like to see if you can find the submissive creed
here

1 comment:

donriser said...

Very nice Curious!! I love that you included the creed there. I think it's a great quote. It will be fun to see all that you add here as you go along. And don't forget to feed that dog.