Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wax Play



I have wanted to try wax for as long as I can remember and in the past I had chickened out on doing it. I am not sure why as I love pain maybe it was the fire that scared me. I had talked to 666 about playing with wax on a few occasions but nothing had came of it until a few weeks ago. I had mentioned to him again that I wanted to try it and a few days later I went out and bought some tapered candles (yes I was hoping). 

That night 666 had me bring out the candles, as with most nights when we play many elements are included but candle wax is what I am focusing on. From the moments he told me to bring them out I was nervous. Looking back it was silly but the nervous feeling consumed me until the first drop of wax hit my naked tit.




He had me start at my tits, earlier in the evening my nipples had been pinched between two markers and were still being held tight as the wax hit them. Each drop of wax was almost intoxicating the heat was intense but far from extreme. I couldn't help but drip more and more drops on my naked tits ... the drops of wax splattering on my pale skin leaving there mark.

My stomach also had splatters on it  from waiting for the next set of instructions. It took a while but I got up the nerve to ask if I could also cover my cunt with these delicious marks as well, I was of course told yes and encouraged to do so. My nerves built again but didn't last long as the drops began to hit my cunt and turn it into art work. 



While playing with the wax on my body I had gotten so turned on that I was visibly shaking at one point. My endorphins were at an all time high and I was clearly enjoying being used. Playing with wax was an intense emotional experience that left me with a crazy submissive high that I have never experienced before. I cant wait to try it again :) I loved it!

If you look close you can see its wet :)

3 comments:

thewiz666 said...

My Sweet AngelicSlut,

You are mine and I love all of our time together.

All of our adventures mean as much to me as they do you. Our relationship ranges from vanilla to extreme SM. It is ALL important to me.

I love you for who you are.

You are special and you are loved.

Kisses,
Wiz

Anonymous said...

Wow BFF that's awesome and so glad that you finally got the courage to try it it and most of all that you loved it!

XDustinEFLX said...

Heather and I did this once. Not to the extent that you and 666 did, but we did try it once, with her putting the wax on me. I really liked it. The pain from the wax actually got me really turned on.