Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It has been a wonderful 6 months since you offered your submission and the beginning of a new beautiful and ever growing relationship. You are my Angel, my Slut and my friend. We have shared so very much in these short 6 months but it feels as though it has been several incredible years.

You have been a wonderful and happy addition to my life. I have been happy helping and pleased with your progress in losing weight. Your dedication and devotion has been very good and to me absolutely fabulous. I simply ignore your grumbling and send you off to the gym
or create new inventive supplementary exercises.

I have be a witness to your incredible growth, you are more self confident and happy in life now. So very much has happened in each of our lives, it is wonderful to be able to share with you the good and bad. Job changes, job politics, household politics, evacuations, dieting, politics, religion, the letter 'u', metric and philosophy.

Anytime one of has been upset, the other is there for the other. You know that I am not going anywhere without you and that our relationship is real; that we are growing larger and we are growing together. I am always proud of both you and your actions.

I love YOU deeply.

Kisses on your halo ....

Your Master and friend,
TheWiz666
(insert MY name if you know it, with MORE kisses and a HUGE hug)

3 comments:

His Angel said...

Master ...

I can not begin to express to you how your words have made me feel!! Reading them on our 6 month Anniversary ( 09-18-08 ) was such a wonderful gift .. You often express to me how much me and our relationship means to you .. but to read them out there in public for everyone to see and share in is truly special.

You have been there for me through everything during these last couple months and at times I know that it has been you that keeps me sane. Having you in my life truly brightens it and I am happier now then I have been in a very long time .. I know this is because I finally have what i have been lacking in my life ... YOU!!

You are my Sexy Master, my Dominant .. and most importantly my Friend. We have been though so much in our relationship and thinking back to the start of things when we weren't even friends but were TM and performer I cant help but to smile and think wow what a crazy start to such a wonderful thing!!

So .. as I said before on the day of our anniversary ....

Between
laughing for no reason,
stupid arguments,
long talks &
making fun of each other ...
I fell in love with you.


I truly love you and cherish our relationship ... You are an amazing man :)

I Love YOU deeply ..

Love Always
Your Angel ...
(Insert my name if you know it & tonnes of kisses in places of your choosing)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sirenssong said...

TAG !!! YOUR IT !!!

Please read this post for a bit of fun

http://calaisblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/oh-i-got-tagged.html